Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : Independent Room
Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Bangalamukhi Road, Shankhamul
Accommodates : 2
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Kitchen / Living room : Private / Shared
Roof terrace : Yes
• Earthquake resistant home
• Private bathroom.
• Hot water from storage geyser
• Access to Roof terrace
• Hair dryer
• Bathroom amenities: shampoo/soap
• In-room coffee/ tea set
• Electric heater in Winter / Fan in summer
• Private kitchen/ living room to chill-outor cook your meals
• Access to a washing machine
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Optical fibre WIFI.
• Free set of towels and linens changedTwice a week.
• Daily cleaning
• Shuttle Service from airport (1800 NPR dayfare/ 2500 NPR night fare)
• Located near Patan Durbar Square
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city.
• Around 600m away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple
• Around 150m away from famous Ashok Stupa - North
• 20 min walk away from Pulchowk, U.N. House, Sanepaarea, Kupondole area
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20 min ride to the international airport
• 15-20 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka bus station
• Taxis available in Durbar Square, Patan Dhoka and Shankhamul Bridge at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!